Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm losing my mind, or losing you?



Times goes on, something goin through. What is it? What's going on? I dont know what happen. What i see or what i dream? My head always spinnin' when i'm thinking about this. They say "What goes around comes around" but the thing that i did'nt understand are what are going around and what are comes around? Am i thinking about someone? Or about losing someone? Huh, This shit thing playing with my heart. My heart, like a beatbox. Mixing beat, with mixing heart. I can't stop about this. Every night i telling to myself about the truth and the truth are she gone! She going out, runaway from my life. But i dont understand, why you must come back to me and give me a hope? That hope are useless. Your hope make my heart feel pain deeply inside. One thing you should know, when you want to go away, dont turn back and look at me. Just go, and fly away. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment